Bigelow Tea on YouTube Subscribe Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Us on Instagram

Our Newest Organic Bigelow Teas

New Organic Bigelow Iced Teas

I am so thrilled to share with you our newest teas. We just launched the most amazing bottled organic green teas… Lemon Ginger, Acai White Cranberry, Original Green and Mango Lychee.

Of course I would say they are amazing BUT they really do taste so good. We didn’t want them too sweet so we lightly sweetened each with organic cane juice (only 50 calories per serving). They are loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and they have no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. But it is the beautiful delicate flavor that I truly love.

We wanted something that had the light taste of green tea married with delicious, appealing flavors. It took over a year to get the exact right formula. Yes, I know I sound like a commercial but I am proud of how they turned out!

So you want to try them… well, be patient. They are now rolling out in convenience stores and in delis throughout New York City thanks to our partners at AriZona Beverages (they bottle and distribute for us — and they are great to work with!).

Perfect for the health conscious consumer who wants a delicate ready to drink beverage… just in time for summer and the hot weather (I think the hot weather is coming, isn’t it??)…. enjoy.

Cindi Bigelow

8 Responses to “Our Newest Organic Bigelow Teas”

1. Kelly writes:

Perfect can’t wait here in SO CAL

2. Laura writes:

Great news!
    I’ll start asking for it at Publix. We really need it in Florida this summer. 90 degrees and hot here!

3. oolong tea writes:

Lemon Ginger sounds good.

4. Tony Rosario writes:

I really like this tea,(bigelow organic green tea) and the flavored varieties. I tried it for the first time and now would like to make it my drink of drinks. Except I can only get it at this one store. It needs to be available at Publix where I shop for groceries. What can you or I do to make that possible? I live in Orlando,Florida.

5. Valorie writes:

Tony,

We just wanted to confirm that you are talking about the AriZona organic tea in bottles?

If so, our Bigelow Organic bottled Green teas which are distributed by AriZona are now available in New York and Florida, exclusively. The product is currently only offered in convenience stores and in delis. We will definitely post when this product becomes available in supermarkets. Thanks for your interest!

Bigelow Consumer Service

6. Bigelow Tea | Quality Teas Since 1945 writes:

[…] or cold – cup, bottle, or on the rocks – your Bigelow Green Tea is ready and waiting to help you relax, and say “ahhhhhh!” SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: […]

7. Steven writes:

The green tea is just amazing. I always drank Arizona but it was too sweet for me. This one is just perfect. Low sugar and organic! Our Publix in Miami just started carrying them. My only complaint is that they don’t have them in bigger bottles/packages yet and buying 20 oz is getting expensive.

8. Heike writes:

Tried the BIGELOW Organic Green Tea Acai White Cranberry on a whim and ended up really liking it. Now Acai White Cranberry, Original Green and Mango Lynchee are my favorites!
    If you have any coupons you could send me that would be appreciated!